- These terms and conditions of sale govern the sale of match tickets by Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway (EMS).
- A contract exists between you and EMS as soon as your order is received. EMS is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of inaccuracies in the application or unavailability.
- Under no circumstances will a refund be issued on the day of the event.
- In the event of an abandonment prior to the completion of heat 10, your Admission Ticket will be valid for reduced admission at the ticket price, minus £1 per heat for adults, 80p per heat for Seniors, 30p per heat for Children 12 to 16, for each heat completed up until heat 10 when a result will be called. Children under 12 will receive free admission. This is available for any remaining Monarchs fixture in the current season, not including BSPA Shared or Testimonial Events, upon receipt of the admission ticket.
- In the event of an abandonment after the completion of heat 10, your Admission Ticket will not be valid for any future fixture held at Armadale Stadium.
- In the event of a postponement, your Admission Ticket will be valid for admission to any remaining Monarchs fixture in the current season, not including BSPA Shared or Testimonial Events.
- If the fixture you choose to attend with your re-admission ticket be priced at a higher level than the abandoned fixture you originally attended you will be asked to pay a surcharge.
- Those unable to attend any remaining Monarchs fixture in the current season, not including BSPA Shared or Testimonial Events, can request a refund to the same value by either of the following methods:
You accept that any refund may take up to 30 days to process from receipt of refund request.
Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
Motorsports are dangerous and the ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, EMS and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
If you wish to contact the Ticket Office about any issues with your order then please call 01501 734404 (Office hours 9.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Friday)
By purchasing any tickets you have accepted these terms and conditions and are subject to the Ground Regulations of EMS, available on request.
EMS reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- By email, with a scanned copy of your tickets, your name and postal address.
- By post, with a cover letter containing your name and postal address with your admission receipts attached, posted to the stadium address.
"Edinburgh Monarchs Speedway" and the websites "www.edinburghmonarchs.co", "www.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk", "tickets.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk" and "tickets.monarchs.biz" form part of Edinburgh Speedway (1986) Limited. Company Number SC096819.