In order to stage events with spectators at Armadale Stadium in the context of COVID it has been necessary to put in place various measures and protocols in line with current Scottish Government guidance. These are designed to protect the safety of all in attendance.
The decision to attend Armadale Stadium lies solely with the individual attending. You MUST NOT attend if you have COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in close contact with anyone in the preceding 10 days that you are aware has developed symptoms and you or they have not received a negative result for a PCR test and have proof of this.
The COVID-19 symptoms include:
By attending Armadale Stadium you agree to abide by all guidance, protocols and staff instructions including, but not limited to, the following Spectator Code of Conduct:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in indoor areas or where instructed within the stadium unless you are medically exempt. Please ensure that you bring your own face covering to the stadium.
- At all times, in all areas of the stadium please observe social distancing where possible and avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all entry procedures. The event will not be delayed for spectators who arrive at the last moment.
- Tickets will be available to buy online and at the box office at the stadium. You must only attend if you have a valid ticket (or membership) for the event.
- Make sure you have printed your ticket or have your ticket available on a mobile device (or membership card) ahead of attending the stadium, or have your ticket as purchased from the box office.
- The contact details supplied in the ticket or Membership booking process will be used by NHS Scotland Test and Protect for contact tracing purposes if necessary. You must ensure that the contact details you have supplied are correct.
- Please adhere to current Scottish Government guidelines regarding travel to the stadium.
- Upon arrival at the stadium, ensure that you can maintain social distancing before exiting your vehicle or entering the site.
- Please queue in the designated area for entry to the stadium. Maintain social distancing at all times while in the queue.
- Your Match Magazine (if purchased in advance) will be available to collect from the turnstile as you enter. If you wish to buy a Match Magazine, these will also be available at this point by contactless payment.
- Follow all one way systems where present in the stadium.
- If you need to access any of the stadium amenities (toilets, food and drink concessions, etc.) please follow all signage and instructions. Check the facilities are available and plan your use accordingly.
- Toilets will be subject to capacity limits. Please adhere to these and queue in a safe manner if necessary.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, handles, railings, and suchlike wherever possible.
- The stadium will be zoned into three designated viewing areas (Main Stand, 3/4 Bend Covered Viewing, 3/4 Bend Uncovered Viewing). Access to these areas will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once an area is full, you will not be able to access this area.
- Once in your viewing position, please remain in this position wherever possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangways and walkways are clear and follow signs and instructions indicating which way to go.
- If attending with children, please ensure that they remain under your direct supervision and within your social bubble at all times.
- Please avoid face-to-face contact when moving past fellow spectators where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- The pits area is a restricted zone and there will be strictly no admittance to this area without pre-authorised permission.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with other spectators, especially those not in your social bubble.
- After the event has ended, please wait for a time when the gangways and walkways are clear and always follow the signs and guidance to the exit. If you do not need to rush away then please allow the crowd to dissipate before departing. Maintain social distance at all times.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert. Stay safe.
Agree to Code of Conduct